- 4 thick slices French Batard bread
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 10 ounces sliced turkey breast
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 tablespoons cranberry sauce
- Leftover stuffing
- 6 ounces grated Emmenthaler cheese
- Leftover gravy
- Sweet potato chips for serving
Preheat the broiler.
Lay the bread on a work surface and spread a little over 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise on 4 slices of bread.
Place turkey slices on the bread and season with salt and pepper. Spread the cranberry sauce on the turkey slices. Pile some stuffing on top of cranberry sauce and top with some grated cheese.
Place under the broiler for about 5 to 7 minutes, until the open-faced sandwiches are heated through and the cheese is bubbling and golden.
Meanwhile, heat the leftover gravy.
Remove the sandwiches from broiler, ladle some gravy over top and serve immediately.