- 1 pound zucchini, steamed whole
- 3 ounces Panela cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 2 roasted and peeled poblano chiles, cut in strips
- Sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup pimientostuffed olives, sliced
Cut the zucchini in thick slices. Crumble the cheese. In a mediumsize bowl, combine the zucchini and cheese with the green onion, poblano chiles, sea salt and pepper. Add the Avocado Dressing and mix gently. Refrigerate for 20 to 25 minutes.
Serve on bed of lettuce leaves and garnish with the olives.