Eric's Pizza (The Dough That Wouldn't Go!)
- 7 ounces prepared pizza dough
- All-purpose flour, for dusting
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup cheese grated mozzarella
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/2 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 10 slices pepperoni
Place a pizza stone onto the floor of the oven and preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
Put the dough onto a floured work surface, dust with some more flour, and roll the dough out to the desired size. Carefully place the dough onto a floured pizza paddle. Spread the tomato sauce over dough and sprinkle with cheese. Top evenly with the pineapple, bell peppers, and pepperoni. Slide the pizza onto the pizza stone and cook until the edges are brown, about 10 to 15 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of Eric Warren
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay