Exotic Pork Loin
- About 8 ounces black pork medallions
- Salt and pepper
- About 2 cups vodka
- About 4 ounces Portuguese "Ilha" cheese
- About 1/8-ounce black caviar soft roes
- About 1/8-ounce red caviar soft roes
- About 3 ounces potatoes, cooked
- About 3/4-ounce green beans, cooked
- About 3/4-ounce carrots, cooked
- About 3/4 ounces celery, cooked
- About 3/4-ounce turnips, cooked
- About 1/4 cup fresh cream
Cut the pork loin into medallions and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Saute in a saucepan with vodka. Then, put the medallions on a platter in the oven with cheese on top to broil. Afterwards, place the caviar over the melted cheese, add the sauteed vegetables and potatoes to garnish the plate. Immediately before serving, add the fresh cream to the sauce.
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.