- 1 head cauliflower with stem, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup salted water
- 3 slices turkey bacon, diced
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 scallions (white and green parts), minced
- 1 stalk celery, small dice
Add the cauliflower and water to a large pot with a lid and steam until the cauliflower is very tender, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain, cool and dry the pieces well.
While the cauliflower is cooking, add the turkey bacon to a nonstick skillet and saute until crisp, 3 to 4 minutes. Drain on a paper towel and cool.
In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the yogurt, olive oil, vinegar, honey, mustard, dill, salt and black pepper. Add the cooled cauliflower and bacon to the dressing as well as the scallions and celery. Stir to incorporate. Best if refrigerated 1 to 2 hours before serving (or overnight), but may be eaten right away.
This recipe was created by a contestant during a cooking competition. The Food Network Kitchens have not tested it for home use, therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.