Fettuccine Hungry Girlfredo
- 1 (2-serving) package tofu shirataki fettuccine-shaped noodle substitute (recommended: House Foods)
- 1 wedge light spreadable Swiss cheese (recommended: The Laughing Cow)
- 2 teaspoons reduced-fat Parmesan-style grated topping, plus more for serving, optional
- 1 teaspoon fat-free sour cream
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Fresh parsley, for serving, optional
- Steamed broccoli, as an accompaniment, optional
Place in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave 1 minute. Dry as thoroughly as possible, using paper towels. Cut noodles up a bit, using kitchen shears or a knife.
Add cheese wedge, grated topping, and sour cream, breaking the cheese wedge into pieces as you add it. Microwave for 1 minute.
Cook's Note: Alternatively, recipe can be prepared in a skillet on the stove, over medium-high heat, until hot and well mixed.
PER SERVING (entire recipe): 99 calories, 4g fat, 376mg sodium, 9.5g carbs, 4g fiber, 1g sugars, 5.5g protein
2010 Hungry Girl. All Rights Reserved.