Field Green Salad with Wildflower Honey and Blackberry Hazelnut Vinaigrette
- Wildflower Honey and Blackberry Hazelnut Vinaigrette:
- 1 tablespoon wildflower honey
- 1/4 cup blackberry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced shallots
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped chervil
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup hazelnut oil
- 1/2 cup almond oil
- 1 pound baby field greens
- 1 cup edible wildflowers
To prepare the vinaigrette: in a small bowl, combine the honey, vinegar, shallots, herbs, salt, and pepper. Whisk together until well blended. Slowly whisk in the 2 oils until emulsified. Reserve.
In another bowl, combine the field greens and edible flowers. Season with salt and pepper. Lightly dress with the prepared vinaigrette. Mound onto chilled salad plates.