- 1 1/4 cups refrigerated taco sauce with seasoned chicken (from 18-oz container)
- 1/2 cup Green Giant® Niblets® frozen corn (from 1-lb bag)
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 tablespoon yellow cornmeal
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Mexican cheese blend (2 oz)
- Sour cream, salsa or sliced ripe olives, if desired
Step 1: Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray 8 medium muffin cups with cooking spray. In 1-quart saucepan, heat taco sauce with chicken over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly heated.
Step 2: Unroll dough and separate into 4 rectangles; press each into 8x4-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal. Cut each in half crosswise, making 8 squares. Sprinkle both sides of each square with cornmeal. Press each in bottom and up side of muffin cup; turn edges of dough under, pressing to extend 1/4 inch above edge of cup.
Step 3: Spoon about 2 tablespoons chicken mixture into each cup. Sprinkle cheese over each.
Step 4: Bake 12 to 17 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack 5 minutes; remove from muffin cups. Serve warm.