- 20 fingerling potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fine salt
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup sour cream, chilled
- 20 strands fresh chives, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 (2-ounce) jar bowfin or sturgeon caviar
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Put the fingerling potatoes in a roasting pan and drizzle with the oil and sprinkle with the salt and pepper. Roast until the potatoes are cooked through or a fork can easily be inserted, about 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool. Top each potato half with 1/2 teaspoon sour cream, 1 chive strand and 1/2 teaspoon caviar. Arrange on a serving platter and serve.
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.