Fire Roasted Whole Flounder with Yellow Tomato Vinaigrette
- 2 yellow tomatoes, quartered, seeds removed
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped red onion
- 2 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons basil chiffonade
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Two 2 pound flounder, scaled, gills removed, head on
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Place tomatoes, onion, garlic, vinegar and basil in a blender and blend until smooth. Slowly add the olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Place in squeeze bottles.
Preheat grill. Brush flounder with olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Grill on each side for 4 to 5 minutes or until cooked through.
Recipe courtesy Bobby Flay
Recipe courtesy of Mario Batali