First Moon Chicken Stir-Fry
- 3 tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce, divided
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch, divided
- 2 -1/2 teaspoons sugar, divided
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch squares
- 1 teaspoon distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 pound fresh broccoli
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 medium onion, chunked
- 1 small carrot, cut diagonally into thin slices
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 pound fresh snow peas, trimmed and cut in half
Combine 1 Tbsp. soy sauce, 1 Tbsp. cornstarch, 1/2 teaspoon sugar and garlic; stir in chicken. Let stand 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, blend remaining 2 Tbsp. soy sauce, 1 Tbsp. cornstarch, 2 teaspoons sugar and vinegar with 3/4 cup water.
Remove flowerets from broccoli; cut into bite-size pieces. Peel stalks; cut diagonally into thin slices.
Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry 3 minutes; remove.
Heat remaining 1 Tbsp. oil in same pan. Add broccoli, onion, carrot and red pepper; stir-fry 3 minutes. Add snow peas; stir-fry 2 minutes longer. Stir in chicken and soy sauce mixture. Cook, stirring, until sauce boils and thickens
Thank you! your flag was submitted.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Mojo Marinated Chicken with Grilled Purple Potatoes and Charred Corn and Black Bean Salsa with Grilled Flour Tortilla, Chicken and Truffle Terrine, Chicken with Tomato and Feta Cheese Sauce, Mexican Chicken Recipes, Vegetable Recipes, Vegetable Soup Recipes, Bell Peppers, Garlic Chicken Recipes, Baked Chicken Recipes