First Moon Chicken Stir-Fry
Recipe Courtesy of Kikkoman 2009
- 4 servings
- 4 servings
- 3 tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce, divided
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch, divided
- 2 -1/2 teaspoons sugar, divided
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch squares
- 1 teaspoon distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 pound fresh broccoli
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 medium onion, chunked
- 1 small carrot, cut diagonally into thin slices
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 pound fresh snow peas, trimmed and cut in half
Combine 1 Tbsp. soy sauce, 1 Tbsp. cornstarch, 1/2 teaspoon sugar and garlic; stir in chicken. Let stand 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, blend remaining 2 Tbsp. soy sauce, 1 Tbsp. cornstarch, 2 teaspoons sugar and vinegar with 3/4 cup water.
Remove flowerets from broccoli; cut into bite-size pieces. Peel stalks; cut diagonally into thin slices.
Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry 3 minutes; remove.
Heat remaining 1 Tbsp. oil in same pan. Add broccoli, onion, carrot and red pepper; stir-fry 3 minutes. Add snow peas; stir-fry 2 minutes longer. Stir in chicken and soy sauce mixture. Cook, stirring, until sauce boils and thickens
More Recipes and Ideas:
Chicken with Orange-Sage Sauce with Herbed Cheese-Stuffed Bread Twists, Tropical Chicken Patties, Chili-Rubbed Free Range Chicken with Guacamole and Pico De Gallo, Smothered Black Beans and Tortilla Threads, Orange Chicken Recipes, Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Teriyaki Chicken Recipes, Chicken, Chicken Chili Recipes, Thai Chicken Recipes