- 4 egg yolks
- 4 tablespoons cream plus 5/8ths cup cream beaten stiffly
- 1/2 cup honey
- 4 egg whites, stiffly beaten
- 1 crisp green eating apple, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon orange flower water
- 8 toasted almonds, roughly chopped
In the top of a double boiler over a gentle heat place the egg yolks and 4 tablespoons cream and drizzle honey over the top. Beat with a rotary disk until thickened - about 10 minutes. Place the honey custard into the refrigerator to cool. Fold the stiffly beaten egg whites into the honey custard and pour into glasses. Add finely diced crisp green apple before pouring into the glasses. Mix the orange flower water with the whipped cream and pipe onto the top of the honey souffle. Decorate with chopped, toasted almonds.