Florida swordfish, Swank Farms Cauliflower, Tomatoes and Chickpeas
- Four 6-ounce fillets swordfish
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic
- One 1/2-inch piece ginger, peeled
- One 1/2-inch piece fresh turmeric, peeled
- 2 tablespoons blended oil ( olive oil and canola/ vegetable oil)
- 1/2 head cauliflower, separated into florets
- 1/4 red onion, julienned
- 1/2 cup Umbrian chickpeas, cooked
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 cup fish stock
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions
- 20 heirloom cherry tomatoes, halved
- Juice of 1 lime
Preheat a grill or saute pan over high heat. Sprinkle the swordfish with salt and pepper and grill or pan-sear until just cooked through.
Combine the garlic, ginger and turmeric with a little water in a blender and blend until smooth. Heat the blended oil in a separate saucepan until hot. Add the cauliflower and red onions and cook until caramelized. Add the chickpeas and curry and toast for 10 seconds or so. Pour in the garlic mixture, fish stock and coconut milk and bring to a boil.
Spoon the vegetables and sauce into a shallow bowl and top with the swordfish.
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and may have been scaled down from a bulk recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.