- 5 shallots, peeled and quartered
- 12 baby new potatoes, quartered
- 4 medium zucchini, cut into 1inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 4 sprigs rosemary, leaves removed
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
In a large bowl, combine the shallots, potatoes and zucchini. Drizzle with the olive oil and mix again. Add the sliced garlic, rosemary and salt and toss to coat vegetables.
Tear off a piece of foil large enough to hold the vegetables. Place the vegetables on the foil and bring fold up the sides to form a room pouch. Place the foil pouch on a hot grill or in a preheated 425 degrees F oven and roast until potatoes are tender and caramelized, about 25 minutes.