- 3 cups fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup parsley leaves
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 (8-ounce) Opakapaka fish fillets
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Spread the pesto mayonnaise on the flesh side of each fish fillet and place, pesto-side down, on the grill. Grill for approximately 3 to 5 minutes, turn and grill until fish is just opaque and cooked through. Season with salt and pepper.
Serve on top of rice or favorite salad greens.
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The FN chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results