- 1 (6-ounce) jar marinated artichokes
- 1 cup chopped vine ripe tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 (6 to 8-ounce) salmon fillets, skin on
To make the salsa, combine all of the ingredients together, mix well, and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Swirl in the olive oil, and place salmon in hot pan, skin side down, and sear until skin is crisp. Salmon should turn pinkish white 1/4 inch around the edge. Place the salmon in oven for approximately 5 minutes to finish cooking.
To serve, place the salmon in the center of plate, and top with artichoke salsa. Serve with potatoes or rice.
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The FN chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.