- 1 head lettuce
- 1/2 cup black olives, chopped finely
- 1/2 cup green olives stuffed with anchovies, finely chopped
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 2 (1/4-inch thick) pieces smoked salmon
- 2 (1/4-inch thick) pieces smoked cod
Slice the head of lettuce into 4 pieces, and place each bunch on a large serving plate in a cross shape, without overlapping.
Place all of the chopped olives in a small bowl, and then add the olive oil, vinegar, and salt, to taste. Stir to combine, and then spread generously over the lettuce.
Place the fillets of smoked salmon and cod over each of the lettuce pieces.
* Professional Recipe
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.