- 1 cup diced ahi
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1/4 cup minced green onion
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons shoyu
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Pinch salt
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- Panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup enoki mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon shoyu
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon chopped cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- Rice, for plating
- Minced green onion, for garnish
In a medium-sized bowl, combine all the patty ingredients and form 2 patties. Press patties in panko to coat. In a frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Gently place patties in pan and brown on both sides, keeping the inside of the patties medium-rare.
In a separate saute pan, add the butter and mushrooms and saute for 2 minutes. Add remaining ingredients and cook 1 minute.
In a bowl, place a scoop of rice, 1 poke patty and pour enoki mushroom sauce on top. Sprinkle with minced green onion.