- 1.5 liters milk
- About 18 ounces cream
- 7 vanilla beans (Indonesian), seeds scraped
- About 8 1/2 ounces sugar
- 8 ounces glucose (atomized/powder)
- About 4 1/2 ounces milk powder
- About 1/4 ounce stabilizer (cremodan ice cream)
- 3 eggs
- About 3 1/2 ounces egg yolks
- About 1 3/4 ounce trimoline
- About 18 ounces banana
- 7 ounces maple syrup
- About 1/8 ounce curry powder
Vanilla ice cream:
In a medium saucepan combine milk with cream, scraped vanilla beans, sugar, glucose; and milk powder. Bring to a boil, add stabilizer mixed with small part of sugar and bring to a boil. Combine the eggs and trimoline. Remove the milk mixture from the heat and add a little to the eggs to temper. Return the egg mixture to the saucepan and stir to mix well. Strain and let rest refrigerated for 24 hours before using. Process in an ice cream machine and pipe into dariole molds.
Melt chocolate and butter in microwave; add feuillantine and spread on parchment paper. Cut with ring cutter to dariole dimension.
Assembly and Plating:
A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.