- 2l ounces whole milk (organic)
- About 14 ounces muscovado sugar
- 7 ounces tuttopan
- About 18 ounces cider
- About 3 1/2 ounces muscovado sugar
- About 1/11 ounce agar agar
- 1l ounces milk
- About 5 1/2 ounces sugar
- About 1/3 ounce cassia
- About 1/3 ounce lecithin
- About 18 ounces 72% chocolate in bars
- About 8 1/2 ounces all-purpose flour
- About 8 1/2 ounces lescure butter
- About 8 1/2 ounces muscovado sugar
- About 4 1/2 ounces whole eggs
Olive oil powder:
- About 3 1/2 ounces olive oil
- About 3 1/2 ounces tapioca maltodextrin
Gelato: Mix ingredients; strain; process in batch freezer
Cloud: Boil water and sugar, chill; emulsify lemon juice with syrup, xanthan gum and versawhip; strain and whip in stand mixer
Jelly: Boil all ingredients; strain, and set into shallow pan.
Powder: Mix ingredients and pass through tamis.
Crumble: Mix ingredients in stand blender with paddle; roll between parchment paper and bake 10 minutes at 325 degrees F
Assembly and Plating:
Cut disks of cider jelly and place slightly off-center on each plate and sprinkle 1 teaspoon crumble in center.
A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.