These are all professional pastry chefs' recipes. The ingredients may be difficult to procure and the results difficult to reproduce. These recipes have not been tested in the Food Network kitchens. Therefore, Food Network cannot attest to the accuracy of any of the recipes.
- 1 pound semi-sweet or bittersweet chocolate
- 2 ounces shelled Italian pistachios, toasted
- 2 ounces dried apricots, cut to 6 wedges
- 2 ounces dried cranberries
- 2 ounces whole blanched hazelnuts, toasted
Temper the chocolate. Place in a pastry bag with a small round tip. Pipe 1-inch rounds onto parchment paper. Arrange the dried fruits and nuts on top, about one of each per candy. Let set. Store in a cool, dry place.