- 4 boneless rabbit breasts
- 3/4 cup flour, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (10-ounce) can beef broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup white cooking wine
- Cooked rice or pasta, serving suggestion
Cut rabbit meat into cubes and toss in seasoned flour. Heat oil over medium-high heat in a large, deep frying pan. Add rabbit and cook until browned. Add beef broth, water, and onion and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes. Add sour cream and wine and simmer for an additional 5 to 10 minutes. Serve over a bed of rice or pasta.
* Guest Recipe
A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.