1. Preheat to 325 degrees F. Lightly butter a 9-inch springform pan. Bring a medium pot of water to a boil and keep hot.
2. Toss butter together with crumbs, sugar and salt and press into bottom of pan. Bake until golden brown, 15 to 18 minutes. Cool. Wrap bottom and sides of pan with aluminum foil and place in a large roasting pan.
3. Beat cream cheese using a mixer set at medium speed until smooth. Add sugar and continue to beat until light and fluffy. Beat in sour cream, followed by eggs, vanilla, and zests until just combined. Pour into cooled crust.
4. Set cheesecake in roasting pan, on middle shelf of oven. Pour hot water into pan to reach halfway up side of springform pan. Bake until outside of cake is set but center is still loose, about 1 hour. Turn oven off and open door for 5 seconds to let out some heat. Close oven door and let cheesecake sit in oven until cooked through, about 1 more hour.
5. Transfer cheesecake from roasting pan to a cooling rack; run a knife around pan and cool to room temperature. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours. Bring cheesecake to room temperature and release from pan. Slice with a warm knife. Serve with berries, if desired.
Copyright 2009 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved