- 3 cloves garlic, smashed
- 2 lemons, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 sprigs mint, leaves torn
- 4 large sprigs rosemary, leaves torn
- 16 baby lamb chops (2 1/2 to 3 pounds), bones frenched
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
Combine the garlic, lemons, olive oil, mint and rosemary in a large bowl. Sprinkle the lamb chops with the paprika, and salt and pepper to taste; add to the bowl and toss to coat. Cover and let marinate at room temperature, turning occasionally, about 1 hour.
Heat a large cast-iron skillet over high heat. Working in batches, cook the chops and lemons until browned, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Serve the chops topped with the lemons.
Photograph by Con Poulos