Baked Tilapia With Coconut-Cilantro Sauce
- Canola oil spray
- Four 6-ounce pieces tilapia fillet
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more for seasoning
- 1/2 cup light reduced-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves, plus more for garnish
- 1 teaspoon peeled chopped fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 3 cups cooked brown rice, for serving
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Spray a 9-by-13-inch baking pan with canola oil spray. Sprinkle the fish with the salt and place it in the pan.
Combine the coconut milk, cilantro, ginger, garam masala, garlic and jalapeno in a blender and pulse until fairly smooth. Pour the mixture over the fish. Bake until the fish is just opaque in the center, about 15 minutes. Garnish with more cilantro and serve with the rice.
Recipe courtesy Food Network Kitchens