- 1 1/4 pounds new potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 4 6-ounce tilapia fillets
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Toss the potatoes with 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 teaspoon thyme, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and pepper to taste in a bowl. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray; add the potatoes and spread in an even layer. Roast until browned and crisp, tossing halfway through, about 35 minutes.
Meanwhile, toss the tomatoes, olives, capers and garlic with 1 teaspoon olive oil, 2 tablespoons vinegar and 1 teaspoon thyme in a bowl. Coat another baking sheet with cooking spray; add the tomato mixture and spread in an even layer. Roast until softened, 15 minutes.
Mix the remaining 2 teaspoons olive oil and 1 teaspoon thyme, 2 tablespoons vinegar, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and pepper to taste in a bowl; brush on the fish. Place the fish on top of the roasted tomato mixture and return to the oven until just cooked through, about 10 minutes. Divide among plates and serve with the potatoes.
Per Serving: Calories 367; Total Fat 11 grams; Saturated Fat 2 grams; Protein 38 grams; Total Carbohydrate 29 grams; Fiber 4 grams; Cholesterol 85 milligrams; Sodium 535 milligrams
Photograph by Christopher Testani