We're giving you a smoothie recipe, but think of it as a starting point. Use any combination of fruit, yogurt, and juice that you have in the house, and your kid likes -- we promise it'll be delicious, easy, and you'll know what's in it.
- 1 very ripe banana (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup frozen berries, such as strawberries, raspberries, or blackberries (about 6 ounces)
- 1/2 cup or 1 (6-ounce) container plain, vanilla, or lemon lowfat yogurt
- 3/4 cup orange juice or apple juice
- 2 ounces soft tofu, optional
- 1 to 2 tablespoons honey, or to taste
Put everything in a blender and puree until smooth. Divide between 2 vacuum-sealed containers.
Copyright (c) 2008 Television Food Network, G.P., All Rights Reserved