- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 large head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup large caperberries
- 1/2 cup chopped Peppadew peppers
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
Whisk the vinegar, lemon juice, oregano and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper in a large bowl; slowly whisk in the olive oil until smooth.
Add the cucumber, tomatoes, lettuce, olives, caperberries, Peppadews and red onion to the bowl with the dressing and toss. Season with salt and pepper.
Per Serving: Calories 146; Total Fat 12 grams; Saturated Fat 2 grams; Protein 2 grams; Total Carbohydrate 8 grams; Sugar: 3 grams; Fiber 3 grams; Cholesterol 0 milligrams; Sodium 358 milligrams
Photograph by Anna Williams