- 1/2 pound Brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts
- 2 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1/4 lemon
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 1/2 ounces ricotta salata
1. Toss the Brussels sprouts, walnuts, olive oil, and lemon juice together in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper.
2. Shave or crumble the ricotta salata over top; toss and serve.
Nutrition Info Per Serving:
Total Fat: 22 grams
Saturated Fat: 4 grams
Total Carbohydrate: 7 grams
Protein: 7 grams
Cholesterol: 8 milligrams
Fiber: 3 gram