- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped shallot
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound carrots
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, sliced
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, roughly chopped
Whisk together mayonnaise, lemon juice, shallot, 1 teaspoon kosher salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a large bowl.
Grate carrots in a food processor fitted with a large grating attachment. Add carrots to the dressing along with the grapes and parsley tossing to coat evenly. Serve.