Chicken Breast with Feta, Celery and Radish Salad
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 romaine lettuce heart, torn into bite-size pieces (about 4 cups)
- 2 ribs celery, thinly sliced
- 6 radishes, quartered
- 3 ounces fresh feta, crumbled
- 1 lemon, quartered
1. Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F. Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil a large non-stick ovenproof skillet, swirling to fully coat pan, over medium-high heat. Season chicken breast with salt and pepper and place in skillet, smooth side down, and cook without disturbing until brown and crisp, about 3 to 4 minutes. Turn over and cook 1 minute more.
2. Transfer skillet to oven and roast until meat internal temperature registers 165F. on an instant read thermometer, about 8 to 10 minutes more. Transfer chicken to a plate and let rest for 5 minutes
3. Divide romaine, celery, radishes, and feta among 4 plates. Drizzle about 3/4 tablespoon olive oil over each salad and season with salt and pepper. Slice chicken, divide among plates and serve alongside salad with a lemon wedge.
Total Fat: 20 grams
Saturated Fat: 5.5 grams
Total Carbohydrate: 6 grams
Protein: 43 grams
Sodium: 499 milligrams
Cholesterol: 118 milligrams
Fiber: 2 grams
Thank you! your flag was submitted.