Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- 11/4 cups dry-roasted, salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Pinch ground cloves
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Pinch fine salt
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 11/4 cups heavy cream, chilled
- 1 tablespoon confectioner's sugar
1. For crust: Preheat oven to 350degreesF. Pulse peanuts, granulated sugar, and cloves in a food processor until mixture resembles coarse sand. Pulse in butter. Press evenly into bottom of a 9-inch springform pan; bake until set, about 15 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly.
2. Melt chocolate with cream in a microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, until smooth. Spread chocolate over crust. Freeze until chocolate sets.
3. For filling: Whisk milk, eggs, confectioner's sugar, cornstarch, and salt in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil, whisking constantly, over medium heat. Continue to cook until very thick, about 2 more minutes. Transfer to a bowl and \whisk in cream cheese, peanut butter, and vanilla. Spread filling into pie shell and refrigerate until cold or up to overnight.
4. For topping: Heat chocolate in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted. Cool slightly. Whip cream and confectioners' sugar to stiff peaks. Stir a large spoonful of cream into chocolate; fold remaining cream into chocolate. Unhinge pan and remove ring. Spread on cream topping. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Total Fat: 61 grams
Saturated Fat: 27 grams
Total Carbohydrate: 57 grams
Protein: 16 grams
Sodium: 380 milligrams
Cholesterol: 150 milligrams
Fiber: 5 grams
More Recipes and Ideas:
Miss Hilda's Favorite Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies, Chocolate Peanut Butter Burgers (French Macaroons), Easter Desserts, Hot Chocolate Recipes, Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes, Chocolate Frosting Recipes, Blackberry Dessert Recipes, Chess Pie Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.