The broiler is your secret weapon to get this arctic char dish on the table in 20 minutes. Chopped Basket Ingredient: Arctic Char
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and finely ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cilantro stems (about 1 bunch)
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Four 6-ounce skinless Arctic char fillets
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Preheat the broiler and set a rack 2 inches from the heat.
Toss the beans with the oil, 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Place them on a baking sheet in a single layer. Broil the beans until crisp tender and charred in places, about 4 minutes.
Stir together the cilantro stems and mayonnaise. Sprinkle each fillet with a generous pinch of salt and pepper, and then divide the cilantro mixture among the fillets, spreading to cover. Place the fillets over the beans and continue to broil until the fish is just cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes.
Garnish with the chopped cilantro before serving.