Cold Sesame Noodles
- 8 ounces Chinese egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons toasted Asian sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon peeled, grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 scallions, thinly slice on the diagonal
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional)
- Copyright 2001 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved
Cook the egg noodles according to package instructions. Drain and rinse under cold running water. Transfer the noodles to a large bowl.
In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, oil, soy sauce, sesame seeds, ginger, salt, scallion, and, if using, red pepper. Remove the noodles from the refrigerator and mix with the sesame mixture until well coated. Serve cold or at room temperature.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.