- 1 cup chopped fresh rhubarb (about 1 small stalk)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 5 frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 ounce vanilla vodka
- 1 teaspoon Cognac or brandy
- Garnish: Fresh strawberries or thin peeled strips of red rhubarb
Stir the rhubarb, sugar, and lemon juice together in a small bowl. Set aside until soft and juicy, about 1 hour.
Puree the rhubarb and frozen strawberries, ice cream, vodka, and Cognac in a blender until smooth and pink. Pour into a chilled brandy snifter or parfait glass. Garnish with a strawberry or rhubarb strip. Serve with a thick straw or sundae spoon. Drink.