Crab Cocktail Americana
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 pound jumbo crabmeat, picked through to remove any bits of shell and cartilage
- 2 medium Roma tomatoes, cored, seeded and chopped (about 2/3 cup)
- 1 firm, ripe avocado, diced
- Kosher salt
- 4 to 6 small Boston lettuce leaves
- Lemon wedges, for garnish
2. Gently toss the crab, 1/2 cup of the tomatoes and the avocado with the remaining sauce. Season with salt.
3. Arrange the lettuce leaves in 4 to 6 martini glasses. Spoon the crab salad on top. Garnish with a dollop of the reserved sauce, the remaining tomatoes and lemon wedges.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Crab-Coconut Cocktail, Dungeness Crabs Steamed on the Grill in Ginger, Soy, Lime, Mirin and Soy, Grilled Soft-shell Crabs with a Mango Avocado Salsa, Tuna Salad Recipes, Christmas Appetizer Recipes, Cheese Ball Recipes, Carrot Salad Recipes, Mushroom Salad Recipes, Salmon Salad Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.