- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1/4 cup plain panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese (Neufchatel), softened at room temperature
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) container lump crabmeat, picked through
- Celery or other crudites
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a small 6 by 9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Combine the panko, cheese, and parsley in a small bowl.
Whisk the cream cheese in a large bowl until completely smooth. Stir in the mayonnaise, milk, shallot, chives, lemon juice, Worcestershire, mustard, salt, and hot sauce. Gently fold in the crabmeat until just blended. Spoon the mixture into the baking dish and sprinkle with the panko mixture. Bake on the top rack until the topping is browned and the filling is hot and bubbly, 35 minutes. Serve with celery or other crudites.
Nutritional analysis per serving: Calories 60; Total Fat 3 grams; (Sat Fat 1.5 g Mono Fat .77. g Poly Fat .57 g); Protein 5 g; Carb 4 g; Fiber .12 g; Cholesterol 20 mg; Sodium 240 mg
Food Network Kitchens created this lightened-up recipe from a user submission. Click here to see the original recipe.