- 2 cups baby arugula
- 1 stalk celery, cut into thirds
- 1 small carrot, cut into thirds
- 4 scallions, cut into thirds
- 1 small clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon roughly chopped fresh tarragon, dill, basil or parsley
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups vegetable chips, finely crushed
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Raw vegetables, for serving
Combine the arugula, celery, carrot, scallions, garlic and tarragon in a food processor and pulse until very finely chopped.
Add the sour cream, mayonnaise and cream cheese and pulse to combine. Add the crushed chips and pulse a few more times until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a bowl and chill 30 minutes or up to 8 hours. Serve with vegetables.
Photograph by Johnny Miller