- 2 cups whole milk yogurt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, like soy, peanut, or corn
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Madras curry powder
- 1/2 cup prepared mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet mango chutney, finely chopped
- 1 scallion (white and green), thinly sliced
- 2 dashes hot sauce, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh coriander ( cilantro)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Copyright 2001 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved
Drain the yogurt in a coffee filter or cheese cloth-lined sieve, set over a bowl, until thickened to about 1 cup, about 2 hours.
Heat the oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add the curry and cook, stirring, until fragrant about 30 seconds more. Set aside to cool.
Serve with vegetables, crackers, or chips.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.