- 5 ripe roma or beefsteak tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons seafood seasoning, such as Old Bay
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 stalks celery, plus more to garnish
- 1 carrot
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 shallot
- 1/2 English cucumber
- 1/2 lime
- 1/2 green bell pepper
- Worcestershire sauce
- Splash of vodka, optional
- Special equipment: juicer
Combine the tomatoes, tomato paste, seafood seasoning and some salt and pepper in a large bowl.
Juice the celery, carrot, garlic, shallot, cucumber, lime and green bell pepper into the bowl. Stir in a couple of dashes of Worcestershire sauce. Divide among glasses and garnish with a celery stalk. Add a splash of vodka if desired.