- 1 cup blanched toasted hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup toasted walnut pieces
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, sliced
- 1/3 cup pepitos (pumpkin seeds)
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons dried unsweetened shredded coconut
Combine all the ingredients in a plastic bag and shake until combined. Put a 1/4 cup into decorative bags and seal. Serve.
Copyright 2004 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved.
In our diabetic-friendly desserts, we use small amounts of sweeteners in accordance with guidelines set up by the American Diabetic Association. As with all sweets, moderation is important.