Grilled Pork with Arugula-and-Grape Salad
- 1 medium shallot, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 5 -ounce boneless pork chops
- 3/4 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 4 heaping cups baby arugula
- 1/2 cup crumbled gorgonzola or other blue cheese
Combine the shallot, vinegar, 1 teaspoon thyme, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a medium bowl. Gradually whisk in the oil, starting with a few drops and adding the rest in a steady stream.
Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Grill the pork until cooked through but still moist, 4 to 5 minutes per side.
Add the grapes and arugula to the remaining dressing and toss to coat. Transfer the pork chops to a serving platter or individual plates; top with the salad and sprinkle with the gorgonzola.
Photograph by Antonis Achiellos
Shrimp & Chili Cocktail Sauce(00:04:07)
Peach Glazed Chicken Breast(00:02:52)
Lightened-Up Lobster Rolls(00:03:09)
Grilled Steak and Papaya Salad(00:04:37)
Grilled Citrus Chicken Thighs(00:02:47)
Marcela's Light Tacos(00:02:52)
Recipe courtesy of Emeril Lagasse