Grilled Rib-Eye Steaks with Smoked Paprika Rub
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen
Recipe courtesy Food Network Kitchens for entwine.
Copyright 2010 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved
- Total Time:
- 35 min
- 20 min
- 15 min
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika (pimenton)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for grill grates
- 4 rib-eye steaks, about 1-inch thick (1 pound each)
- 1 medium zucchini, thickly sliced
- 1 yellow squash, thickly sliced
- 2 large ripe yet firm tomatoes, cored and thickly sliced
1. Preheat a grill with a high heat for direct grilling . Mix the honey, paprika, lemon juice, and garlic in a small bowl, season with 1 teaspoon salt and pepper. Add 1 tablespoon oil and mix well. Rub the mixture all over the steak, set aside for 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, toss the zucchini, squash, and tomatoes in the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil. Season with 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Grill the vegetables, turning often to ensure even cooking, until lightly charred and soft, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer to a serving dish and keep warm.
3. Lightly oil the grill grates. Grill the steaks over direct heat until nicely marked, about 2 minutes on each side for medium-rare. Let the steaks rest for 5 minutes. Serve steak with the vegetables.
Total Fat: 67 grams
Saturated Fat: 24.5 grams
Total Carbohydrate: 17 grams
Protein: 47 grams
Sodium: 276 milligrams
Cholesterol: 174 milligrams
Fiber: 3 grams
More Recipes and Ideas:
Grilled Skirt Steak with Sweet Roasted Tomato Sauce and Roasted Shrimp, Black Bean and Orzo Salad, Johnny Garlic's Grilled Peppered Steak with Cabernet Balsamic Sauce, Grilled Steak With Tapenade, Grilling Recipes, Filet Mignon Recipes, Grilled Chicken Recipes, Steak Salad Recipes, Pepper Steak Recipes, Grilled Pork Chop Recipes