- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for shrimp
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 8 cups baby arugula (about 8 ounces)
- 1 cup sliced cucumber
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled, for serving
1. Preheat a grill to medium-high heat. Lightly oil the shrimp, then sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill until just cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
2. Toss the shrimp, arugula, cucumbers, olives, and onions together in a bowl.
3. Whisk together the lemon juice, 1/3 cup olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Pour over the salad and toss to coat. Top with the feta cheese.
Nutrition Info Per Serving
Total Fat: 39 grams
Saturated Fat: 12 grams
Total Carbohydrate: 8 grams
Protein: 33 grams
Sodium: 1115 milligrams
Cholesterol: 223 milligrams