Juicy grilled peaches, lemony arugula, and salty bresaola team up to make the perfect summer lunch. The chardonnay's minerality stands up to the bresaola and arugula while the peaches bring out the more honeyed notes.
- 2 plums or peaches, halved and pitted
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 10 slices bresaola
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- Honey, for drizzling
- 4 cups arugula
- 1 burrata cheese, cut into quarters
1. Preheat a grill with medium-high heat. Toss the plums in 1 tablespoon olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill the fruit over medium-high heat until marked and slightly soft, about 2 minutes per side.
2. Lay 2 slices bresaola onto each of 4 plates. Roll up 2 additional slices bresaola and cut into strips; set aside.
3. Whisk together the lemon juice, the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, honey, salt and pepper to taste in a large bowl. Add the arugula and toss to coat. Top the bresaola with the arugula and grilled fruit. Top each salad with 1/4 burrata and sliced bresaola.
Per serving: Calories 352; Total Fat 22 grams; Saturated Fat: 10 grams; Protein: 25 grams; Total Carbohydrates: 12 grams; Sugar: 10 grams; Fiber: 1 grams; Cholesterol 70 milligrams; Sodium 1484 milligrams;