Hanger Steak Provencal
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen
Recipe courtesy Food Network Kitchens for entwine.
Copyright 2011 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved
Steak and cabernet are a classic for good reason. Here, we've marinated the steak in Provencal spices to parallel the herb notes in the[ wine; finishing it with a sprinkle of gray salt sharpens the meaty flavors and pulls out some of the cab's ripe red fruit notes.]
- 1 tablespoon herbes de Provence
- Coarse sea salt or gray salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 (1-pound) hanger steaks
1. Set up a grill for both direct and indirect heat.
2. Mix together the herbes de Provence, large pinch salt, and olive oil; rub onto the steaks. Place the steaks on the hot grill over high heat until marked, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer to indirect heat, cover, and cook 12 minutes more for medium-rare.
3. Let rest 10 minutes. Slice, cutting across the grain. Sprinkle with salt and serve.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Red Wine and Pomegranate Hanger Steak with Cipollini Onions, Emeril's Grilled Cowboy Steak with Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Fried Oysters and a Drizzle of Homemade Worcestershire Sauce, Asian Marinated Skirt Steak, Main Dish, Grilled Chicken Recipes, Beef Stroganoff Recipes, Healthy Lunch Recipes, Burrito Recipes, Diabetic
Thank you! your flag was submitted.