- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for brushing
- 3 pounds chicken wings, split at the joints, tips removed
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Kosher salt
- 12 ounces snow peas, sliced lengthwise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 lime (1/2 juiced, 1/2 cut into wedges)
- 2 tablespoons honey
Position racks in the upper and lower thirds of the oven and preheat to 425 degrees F. Lightly brush 2 rimmed baking sheets with olive oil. Put the chicken wings in a large bowl and toss with the paprika, curry powder, cumin and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Spread the wings in a single layer on the prepared baking sheets. Roast 15 minutes, then flip the wings, switch the position of the baking sheets and roast 15 more minutes.
Meanwhile, bring a saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the snow peas and cook until bright green and crisp-tender, about 1 minute. Drain the snow peas and rinse under cold water, then transfer to a medium bowl. Toss with 2 teaspoons olive oil, 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce and the lime juice.
Per serving: Calories 478; Fat 28 g (Saturated 8 g); Cholesterol 110 mg; Sodium 577 mg; Carbohydrate 17 g; Fiber 3 g; Protein 38 g
Photograph by Antonis Achilleos