- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 3 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 4 fluid ounces dark rum
- 4 long cinnamon sticks
In a small bowl mix the butter with the sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, allspice, and nutmeg until thoroughly combined.
Warm the pineapple juice in a medium saucepan until very hot, but not boiling. Remove from the heat and whisk in spiced butter until combined. Divide the rum among 4 mugs. Pour the pineapple juice into the mugs. Drop a cinnamon stick into each mug to use as a swizzle stick. Serve.
Copyright 2004 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved