Creamy, lemony layers are brightened by berries in this no-bake cross between tiramisu and trifle. Kids can assemble this treat with very little help.
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 12-ounces cream cheese, softened
- One 8-ounce jar prepared lemon curd
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 22 hard ladyfinger cookies
- 3 cups mixed raspberries and sliced strawberries
- Powdered sugar, for garnish
- Whipped cream, for serving
In a small measuring cup, mix the lemon juice with the sugar and 1/4 cup water until the sugar is dissolved. Set aside.
To assemble the tiramisu, place half the ladyfingers in the bottom of an 8-inch square baking dish, breaking a few to fit, and drizzle with half of the lemon syrup. Top with half the lemon cream and 1 cup mixed berries. Repeat the layers, using the remaining ladyfingers, syrup and lemon cream.