- 1 cup coarsely chopped strawberries
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/3 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup whipped cream
- 2 pieces green apple licorice
- 1 10.75-ounce frozen pound cake, thawed
- 2 gummy lemon slices
Preheat the broiler. Using a serrated knife, shave the edge off both long sides of the pound cake.
Make 2 lengthwise cuts, about an inch deep, in the top of the cake, 1 inch in from each edge.
Carefully pry out the middle strip. Place the rest of the cake on a baking sheet and broil, turning, until toasted on all sides.
Fill the opening in the cake with the strawberry mixture, mounding it on top; serve with gummy lemon slices.
Photograph by Lisa Shin